Windowless USB2.0 Buffered CMOS 10-bit Monochrome 1.3MP Cameras, 32MB on-board memory
Mightex USB 2.0 cameras with frame buffers are optimized for machine-vision applications, and they can also be used for a wide variety of other applications such as digital microscopy and medical imaging, where quality, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness are crucial. These cameras have built-in frame buffers, external trigger-in, strobe-out, and a powerful camera engine that supports multiple cameras. Monochrome cameras often exhibit a 20% higher spatial resolution than their color counterparts because no pixel interpolation is necessary. Without a Bayer color filter on the sensor, monochrome cameras are also more sensitive than color sensors, especially in near IR and UV regions. The frame rate can be as high as 12 fps in full resolution and up to 150 fps using ROI mode. In addition, a user-friendly GUI based application software and an SDK are provided for custom software development. A DirectShow driver and a TWAIN driver are included, and a USB command set protocol is also provided for non-Windows based applications.
Windowless cameras are particularly useful for applications that are sensitive to multiple reflections due to the existence of the glass window in front of the CMOS sensor. One example of such an application is laser beam profiling.
Customize your product
- Packing List
Specifications (Click here to download datasheet)
|Number of GPIOs||4|
|Built-in LED Drivers||No|
|Resolution||1,280 x 1,024 Monochrome|
|CMOS Chip||½" (5:4) Micron MT9M001|
|Pixel Size||5.2 x 5.2||μm|
|Active Imager Size||6.66 x 5.32||mm|
|Frame Rates* (@48MHz Clock)||12 @1280x1024|
|Sub Resolutions||Support arbitrary ROI, (X, Y) with X and Y multiples of 4|
|Shutter Speed (Exposure Time)||0.04 ~ 750||ms|
|Hardware Gains||0.125x ~ 8x|
|Trigger Mode||With external trigger|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount, CS-Mount or custom-defined|
|Power Consumption||< 1.8||W|
|Dimension||58 x 58 x 34 (CS-mount)|
58 x 58 x 39 (C-mount)
|Weight (excluding lens)||150||g|
* The actual achievable frame rate may vary, depending on exposure time setting as well as available PC resources.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
RAM: 256M or greater
Hard Disk Space: 10M for software installation, plus additional space for storing captured images
Display: 24bit True Color
USB2.0 Host Controller: (Recommended) Intel Integrated Host Controller.
- Windowless Buffered USB2.0 Monochrome 1.3MP 10-bit CMOS Camera Datasheet (.pdf file, 791KB)
- Camera quick start guide (.pdf file, 347KB)
- Mightex’s Camera Firmware Release Notes (.pdf. file, 40.8KB)
Mechanical Drawing Downloads:
- Installation drawing: enclosed camera (.pdf file, 43.6KB)
- Installation drawing: board-level camera (.pdf file, 41.6KB)
- Buffered camera software package download (.zip file, 10MB)
Enclosed Camera, with CS-mount
WHAT’S IN A C-MOUNT CAMERA?
Standard Packing List:
- 1x Camera (w/o an imaging lens)
- 1x USB Cable
- Buffered camera software package download (.zip file, 10MB), including User’s Guide, SDK, Windows-based application software with GUI, DirectShow driver, TWAIN Driver, and example codes in VB, C++ and Delphi.
Note: For a C-mount enclosed camera order, a CS-mount enclosed camera would be shipped along with a CS-to-C mount adapter (P/N: ACC-CAM-CSC). For details of converting a CS-mount camera to a C-mount camera, please click here.
GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE OF APPLICATION SOFTWARE
Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are FOB California, unless otherwise stated. Please call/email for volume pricing.