Windowless USB2.0 Unbuffered CMOS 8-bit Monochrome 1.3MP Cameras
Mightex USB 2.0 monochrome cameras are designed for a wide variety of applications such as machine vision, digital microscopy and medical imaging, where quality, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness are crucial. With a USB2.0 interface and powerful PC software, the camera delivers excellent quality images, and the frame rate can be as high as 24 fps in full resolution and up to 600 fps using ROI mode. In addition, a user-friendly GUI based application software and an SDK are provided for custom software development. The cameras have 4-pin GPIOs and optional built-in LED drivers. A DirectShow driver and a TWAIN driver are also provided in order to easily link the cameras with users’ applications.
Windowless cameras are particularly useful for applications that are sensitive to multiple reflections due to the existence of the glass window in front of the CMOS sensor. One example of such an application is laser beam profiling.
Customize your product
- Packing List
Specifications (Click here to download datasheet)
|Parameters||MCE-B013-UW (C-mount) |
|Number of GPIOs||4|
|Built-in LED Drivers||No|
|Resolution||1,280 x 1,024 Monochrome|
|CMOS Chip||½" (5:4) Micron MT9M001, Rolling Shutter|
|Pixel Size||5.2 x 5.2||μm|
|Active Imager Size||6.66 x 5.32||mm|
|Frame Rates* (@48MHz Clock)||24 @1280x1024 32 @1024x768 50 @800x600 70 @640x480 180 @320x240 300 @160x120 450 @64x64 600 @32x32||fps|
|Sub Resolutions||1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120, 64x64, 32x32|
|Shutter Speed (Exposure Time)||0.04 ~ 750||ms|
|Trigger Mode||With external trigger|
|Lens Mount||C– mount or CS-mount (M12.5-mount or custom-defined lens mount supported)|
|Built-in Filters||No filter, IR-cut (standard), or IR-pass|
|Power Consumption||< 1.0 (excluding LED drivers, if applicable)||W|
|Dimension||58 x 58 x 34 (CS-mount)|
58 x 58 x 39 (C-mount)
|Weight (excluding lens)||150||g|
* The actual achievable frame rate may vary, depending on exposure time setting as well as available PC resources.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
RAM: 256M or greater
Hard Disk Space: 10M for software installation, plus additional space for storing captured images
Display: 24bit True Color
USB2.0 Host Controller: (Recommended) Intel Integrated Host Controller.
- USB2.0 Windowless Monochrome 1.3MP CMOS Camera Datasheet (.pdf file, 695KB)
- A Brief Description of Camera SDK (.pdf file, 46KB)
- Camera SDK User’s Manual (.pdf file, 147KB)
- Mightex Unbuffered USB Camera Din8 Connector Description (.pdf file, 101KB)
- Camera quick start guide (.pdf file, 347KB)
- Mightex’s Camera Firmware Release Notes (.pdf. file, 40.8KB)
Mechanical Drawing Downloads:
- Installation drawing: enclosed camera (.pdf file, 43.6KB)
- Unbuffered camera software package download (.zip file, 11.88MB)
Standard Packing List:
- 1x Camera (w/o an imaging lens)
- 1x USB Cable
- Unbuffered camera software package download (.zip file, 11.88MB), including User’s Guide, SDK, Windows-based application software with GUI, DirectShow driver, TWAIN Driver, and example codes in VB, C++ and Delphi.
Note: For a C-mount enclosed camera order, a CS-mount enclosed camera would be shipped along with a CS-to-C mount adapter (P/N: ACC-CAM-CSC). For details of converting a CS-mount camera to a C-mount camera, please click here.
GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE OF APPLICATION SOFTWARE
Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are FOB California, unless otherwise stated. Please call/email for volume pricing.