Products / LED Controllers / Universal LED Drivers - Manual and Analog-Input Controlled SLA-Series Two-Channel Universal LED Drivers with Manual & Analog-Input Controls
SLA-Series Two-Channel Universal LED Drivers with Manual & Analog-Input Controls
Mightex’s SLA-series two-channel universal LED drivers with two control modes:
Manual Knob Control Mode: the current output of each channel can be adjusted manually
Analog Input Control Mode: the current output of each channel can be controlled via 0~5V analog input.
Customize your product
- Product Details
- Packing List
Mightex’s SLA-series two-channel universal LED drivers are designed to drive a broad range of LED light sources. These LED drivers have two control modes:
- Manual Knob Control Mode: the current output of each channel can be adjusted manually
- Analog Input Control Mode: the current output of each channel can be controlled via 0~5V analog input.
The control mode is set via a DIP switch, and the factory default setting is “Manual Knob Control Mode”. The drivers also have a Maximum Current Setting DIP Switch, which allows user to set the maximum current to different levels, in order to prevent LED damage due to overdriving. The factory default setting is 30mA for SLA-0100-2, and 350mA for both SLA-1000-2 and SLA-1200-2. When the Maximum Current Setting DIP Switch is set at a smaller value (e.g. 350mA), the LED driver has a finer resolution for the output current.
When the driver is set to “Analog Input Control Mode”, the output current is proportional to the voltage of the analog input signal. The operational mode and the current limit of each channel can be set independently from each other.
- Dual control modes: manual or analog-input
- Universal – suitable for any LED
- Tiered maximum output current settings to prevent overdrive
- Capable of driving variable loads
- Machine vision
- Semiconductor equipment
- Test instruments
- Medical instruments
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION (Click here to download datasheet)
|Number of Channels||2||2||2|
|Power Supply Input Voltage (Vdc)||9 ~ 24||9 ~ 24||9 ~ 24||V|
|Maximum Output Voltage (Vmax ) 1||< 21||< 21||< 21||V|
|Maximum Per Channel Output Current (Imax ) 2||100||1000||1200||mA|
|Maximum Per Channel Output Power (Pmax ) 3||2||10||10||W|
|Max Modulation Frequency||50||1||1||KHz|
|Tiered Max. Current Settings||30, 50 and 100||350, 500 and 1,000||350, 750 and 1,200||mA|
1. Maximum Output Voltage is 3V less than the Power Supply Input Voltage, i.e. Vmax = Vdc – 3V. For instance, with a Power Supply Input Voltage of Vdc= 24V, the Maximum Output Voltage Vmax would be (Vdc- 3V) = 21V; and
2. If the channel output voltage is Vd and the output current is Id, they must simultaneously satisfy: (1) Vd <= Vmax ; (2) Id <= Imax; and (3) Vd * Id <= Pmax.
3. With both switches flipped on top, Imax is 1,200mA for SLA-1200-2, 1,000mA for SLA-1000-2 and 100mA for SLA-0100-2. With both switches flipped bottom, Imax is 30mA for SLA-0100-2, and 350mA for both SLA-1200-2 and SLA-1000-2. With one switch flipped on top and the other at bottom Imax is 50mA for SLA-0100-2, 500mA for SLA-1000-2 and 750mA for SLA-1200-2.
CHANNEL I/O PIN DEFINITION
Each channel has four pins, defined as follows:
|Pin Label||LED+||LED-||Analog Signal||Analog Input GND|
|Description||LED Anode||LED Cathode||0~5V Analog Input||Analog Input Ground|
|Dimension||80mm (L) x 64.3mm (W) x 23.7mm (H)|
- Datasheet – SLA Series Two-Channel LED Drivers with Manual and Analog-Input Controls(.pdf file, 540KB)
- SLA-series LED driver user’s manual (.pdf file, 127KB)
Mechanical Drawing Downloads:
- SLA-0100-2, SLA-1000-2, & SLA-1200-2 3D CAD Drawing (.stp file, 616KB)
Standard Packing List:
- 1x LED driver
- 1x 12Vdc power supply (upgradeable to 24Vdc for $19/ea)
Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are FOB California, unless otherwise stated. Please call/email for volume pricing.