Mightex Systems Student Research Grant (SRG) provides support to full-time undergraduate and post-graduate students, who are currently studying in educational institutions around the world and who are engaged in scientific research and/or engineering development projects.
About the SRG
Mightex Systems SRG may be awarded to qualified students, with one of the following two options:
1. Cost sharing on proposals for extramural funds, for the express purpose of purchasing Mightex’s products to be used in scientific research and/or engineering development projects; and
2. Cost sharing for the express purpose of purchasing Mightex’s products to be used in existing scientific research and/or engineering development projects.
Cost sharing will vary according to the project, and there is no limit to the total cost-sharing amount.
The applicant must be
* A full-time undergraduate or post-graduate student;
* Studying in an educational institution anywhere in the world;
* Using the SRG in scientific research and/or engineering development projects;
* Sponsored by an authorized official of the educational institution.
How to Apply?
1. All grant applicants must complete the application below. The form must be signed by the applicant (i.e. the student), and co-signed by the student’s advisor or an authorized official of the educational organization;
2. The following items must be submitted along with the application form:
· The applicant’s resume, including contact details such as mailing address, email address and telephone number(s)
· A detailed description of the scientific research and/or engineering development project, and/or a proposal that will be submitted for extramural funds. For existing projects, please also provide details of the funding
· A detailed list of the Mightex equipment for which cost sharing is requested
· (If applicable) A draft of a suitable letter of support to indicate the cost-sharing contribution;
3. Mightex will evaluate the merits and applicability of the proposal as quickly as possible, calculate the available cost sharing and, if applicable, provide a signed support letter for your proposal. The applicant agrees to furnish a copy of the formally submitted and signed grant proposal.
Questions and Submission
Applicants are encouraged to contact Mightex Systems regarding any aspect of the SRG. To submit your application, or for questions regarding eligibility, cost-sharing amounts, procedures and administrative details, please email email@example.com or contact:
Student Research Grant
2343 Brimley Road, #868
Toronto, Ontario M1S 3L6