Mightex’s Student Research Award
Mightex’s Student Research Award (SRA) is awarded to full-time undergraduate and post-graduate students, who are currently studying in educational institutions around the world. The winner must be engaged in scientific research and/or engineering development projects using products/equipment supplied by Mightex, and he/she must submit a 1-2 page report based on his/her research to Mightex for assessment.
About the SRA
The SRA winner will be awarded
• a one-time cash award of USD$500;
• an SRA plaque showing his/her name and research project; and
• with his/her research report published on Mightex’s website.
The applicant must be
• a full-time undergraduate or post-graduate student;
• studying in an educational institution anywhere in the world;
• self-nominated, or nominated by an authorized official of the educational institution.
How to Apply?
1. All SRA applicants must complete the nomination using this application form. The form must be signed by the applicant (i.e. the student), and co-signed by the student’s advisor or an authorized official of the educational organization;
2. The following items must be submitted along with the application form:
• The applicant’s resume, including contact details such as mailing address, email address and telephone number(s)
• A 1-2 page report describing his/her research project conducted using products/equipment supplied by Mightex. In the report, details of Mightex’s products (including Mightex’s company name, product names and model #s) must be clearly stated, and the report must clearly describe how the products are used in the research project. Included in the report should be at least one(1) high quality photo that illustrates their research project, or helps explains results obtained from their research project. Please see “Research Report Guidelines” on Page-3 of the application form for more information.
Questions and Submission
Applicants are encouraged to contact Mightex Systems regarding any aspect of the SRA. To submit your application, or for questions regarding eligibility, procedures and administrative details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Student Research Award
109 Railside Road
Toronto, Ontario M3A 1B2