Careers at Mightex
Sales Engineer (One opening)
Job Descriptions: Provide basic technical support for Mightex's products, answer sales calls & emails, keep sales records, and participate in trade shows. Tremendous growth potential with plenty of room for promotion. Competitive compensation based on qualification and experience.
Qualification & Skills: College graduate or higher, previous sales experience is a plus but not required. Must be computer literate and be willing to learn new things. Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented and highly organized. Travel required.Territory: Toronto, Canada
System Integration Software Engineer (One opening)
- Candidates must have experience in one or more of the following fields: industrial automation, writing software for controlling multiple hardware devices, industrial tests and measurements, imaging and lighting systems.
- BSc or MSc in electrical engineering (e.g. industrial automation control etc.);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge and experience in system integration, specifically in writing software (e.g. in C++, and/or VB, and/or C#, and/or Delphi) for controlling various hardware/devices.
- Some traveling (several times a year) might be required.
Compensation: depending on experience and negotiable
Territory: Toronto, Canada
Regional Sales Managers (multiple openings)
Job Descriptions: Maintain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities within a geographic territory.
Compensation: Commission only.
Qualification & Skills: BA/BS degree or higher, with minimum 3 years of sales experience. Preferred experience in one or more of the following industries: photonics/optics, bio-medical instruments, machine vision, test&measurement instruments. Good communication skills, details-oriented. Travel required.
Territories: UK, Australia/New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong